Re: [Xen-devel] XM create issue: Error: Device 0 (vif) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working.

avinash singh writes ("[Xen-devel] XM create issue: Error: Device 0 (vif) could
not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working."):
> I am new to xen community. I am trying to setup Xen3.4.2 +FC11 Dom0 environs
> for lennovo T400.  I have installed all prerequisite component for running
> xen and booted it.
>
> while I am trying to create DomU I am getting error. I tried doing googling
> but none of suggested solution is working for me. For more details please
> see below,  I have highlighted few details in bold color just for better &
> quick visibility.
> I feel this is issue with 3.4.2.

This is almost certainly a configuration error.  You should post your
question to the xen-users list, not xen-devel.

xen-devel is for developers to talk to each other about development.

Thanks,
Ian.