Re: [Xen-devel] building unmodified_drivers on a recent kernel

>>> "C.J. Adams-Collier" <cjac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 19.11.09 02:17 >>>
>I grabbed the .config from the 2.6.18 kernel we're currently running and
>did the 'make oldconfig' thing.  I think I selected sane options.  I've
>attached it in case you have time to review.
>
>At least the log looks different now...
>
>Perhaps I've got some other mis-configurations in the .config file?

Log file and .config don't match up - there's no CONFIG_XEN_COMPAT in
the config file, yet the log file reports that the symbol is defined in
autoconf.h. You may have a stale tree.

>Perhaps you have a working one I might be able to try?

Just try any of the ones we ship with SLE11 (should be in
kernel-source.rpm, but you could also simply grab them from a running
kernel's /proc/config.gz).

Jan