Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.4.1 NUMA support

Ian Pratt wrote:
In the case where a VM is asking for more vCPUs there are pCPUs in a node we
should contain the guest to multiple nodes. (I presume we favour nodes
according to the number of vCPUs they already have committed to them?)

Seems like CPU load might be a better measure. Xen doesn't calculate load currently, but it's on my list of things to do.

 -George