[Xen-devel] APIC rework

On 10/19/09 04:05, Zhang, Xiantao wrote:
> Attached the patches, and also created the patch for Xen-3.4-testing tree.
> Maybe Keir needs to check-in this patch before Xen-3.4.2 to keep new dom0 be
> able to run on Xen-3.4-2.  Add Keir to the list. :-)

Hi,

I was just looking at this again and I realize there's been some
non-trival changes which cause conflicts with this patch.  Would you
have a chance to revise the patch for the current xen/master?
Alternatively, would it be possible to base the patch on the
xen/dom0/apic topic branch?  It's possible this is awkward because of
conflicts from the PCI front/back branches, in which case it may need
some extra patches for those branches.

For now I've applied your current patch to the branch
xen/dom0/apic-xiantao, rooted on the last xen/master branch where it
applies cleanly.

Thanks,