Re: [Xen-devel] Latest pvops hangs on boot

What Supermicro motherboard do you have? I didn't have much trouble getting the latest pvops to run on my Supermicro x8dai with 1 Intel E5520 CPU installed. I can send you my config file if you think that would help.

Austin Schuh

Williams, Mitch A wrote:
Looking for a little advice here.  I've compiled the latest xen-unstable tree
along with the latest pvops kernel from Jeremy's git tree.

Xen boots and loads the Linux kernel but then the system spews a bunch of
errors and hangs.  I've set up my serial cable to capture the log, which is
appended to this email.

This is a SuperMicro Nehalem box, nothing funny hardware-wise. The kernel boots
fine on bare metal.

My current .config is attached. I've been tweaking config options for three
days and haven't had any luck. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mitch