[Xen-devel] RE: Git error when cloning pvops tree

  • To: Jeremy Fitzhardinge <jeremy@xxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Santos, Jose Renato G" <joserenato.santos@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 02:24:39 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Cc: Xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 18:27:45 -0800

Jeremy

I was able to use the git protocol after all,
I talked to some developers at HP Linux organization and they helped me
configure my server to access the appropriate HP proxies to use git.
I have started the git clone and it seems to be working fine for me (although
it has not finished yet ...)

Thanks

Renato