Re: [Xen-API] Re: [Xen-devel] release of 'xapi' toolstack

Unfortunately, the src rpms are only available in the source isos, in
this case, source-1.iso. You can download that here:

http://www.xen.org/products/cloud_source.html

Obviously this is a less-than-ideal distribution mechanism, and we're
going to have to fix this! For now, I'll send you out-of-band the src
rpm for dm-multipath that contains the patches I mentioned.

Hope this helps!

Jon