Re: [Xen-devel] c/s 20384

>>> Jeremy Fitzhardinge <jeremy@xxxxxxxx> 02.11.09 22:08 >>>
>What's the real changeset id you're referring to?  The small-integer
>numbers are only locally valid (and globally by coincidence), and 20384
>here doesn't seem at all relevant to your points.

Hmm, I think http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-unstable.hg can
reasonably be considered a canonical reference, and hence I would
assume that using the small number ids is uniquely identifying a c/s.
Furthermore, using the full ids doesn't allow easily judging how long
ago the referred to c/s was committed, including immediately knowing
which releases it may have been part of.

Jan