Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Changing CD Images (ISO files) in QEMU Console

I think that Mr. Teo En Ming is missing his weight and color of eyes in signature.

Aren't there any rules about posting here? I understand that these are not moderated, but 17 lines of signature and only one line of meaningful text? it is pure spam, nothing else. Oh, yes, there is more. This post contains not only 17 lines of signature, but yet another 17 lines of quoted signature.

Sorry for going off topic.

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) wrote:
After I did a change command, I executed "info block" but it tells me "not inserted".

--
Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Dip(Mechatronics) BEng(Hons)(Mechanical Engineering)
Alma Maters:
(1) Singapore Polytechnic
(2) National University of Singapore
My Primary Blog: http://teo-en-ming-aka-zhang-enming.blogspot.com
My Secondary Blog: http://enmingteo.wordpress.com
My Youtube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/enmingteo
Email: space.time.universe@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:space.time.universe@xxxxxxxxx>
MSN: teoenming@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:teoenming@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Mobile Phone (SingTel): +65-9648-9798
Mobile Phone (Starhub Prepaid): +65-8369-2618
Age: 31 (as at 30 Oct 2009)
Height: 1.78 meters
Race: Chinese
Dialect: Hokkien