Re: [Xen-devel] 64 bit Intel HVM Weirdness - setjmp\longjump fp exception in Xen, not on real hardware or AMD HVM

Keir -

Hmm... according to /sys/hypervisor/version, I'm running 3.4.0.

Is there a reasonable chance this is fixed in 3.4.1? I haven't seen anything in the changelogs...

Allan

Keir Fraser wrote:
What version of Xen are you using? This bug may be fixed in Xen 3.3.2 and
Xen 3.4.1.

 -- Keir