RE: [Xen-devel] IRQ SMP affinity problems in domU with vcpus > 4 on HP ProLiant G6 with dual Xeon 5540 (Nehalem)

Dante,
   If the device doesn't support MSI mask bit, the second patch should have no
effect for that. And I am working on backporting more IRQ migration logic from
Linux, and it should ensure addr/vector are both written to devices before
firing new interrrupts.   But as I mentioned before, if you want to solve the
guest affinity setting issue,  you have to apply the first patch I sent out
(fix-irq-affinity-msi3.patch). :-)
Xiantao