Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [xen-discuss] possible memory-leak in qemu-dm

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 7:24 AM, Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 01:24:29PM +0200, Florian Manschwetus wrote:
>> >
>> > Was this happening before you applied my patches, but after "fix qemu
>> > memory leak in block interface"?
>> > I am trying to understand if this is a recent regression.
>> It is an older build of xvm-3.4 gate
>> I have to review current patch state and will update accordingly if
>> possible.
>>
>> It was Mark, who told that the problem isn't fixed by the Patch. So I
>> not rushed to update.
>>

> Hmm.. wondering if this is opensolaris specific,

It's possible... I looked through our qemu patches and we don't have
any changes in that code path..  So I would be surprised..

> or if it happens also with Linux dom0s.

Has anyone else seen this on 3.4 or unstable?  e.g. boot a rhel3 guest and watch
the memory usage of qemu-dm... You can't miss it if its leaking...

MRJ