Re: [Xen-users] Why Xen will deprecated? Is it to old?

  • To: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)" <space.time.universe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 12:02:14 +0800
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 21:03:03 -0700

Hi

I went to this page
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/stable/prologue/hostreqs.html
and it says that LFS instructions are currently for building a 32-bit
system only. Instructions for building 64-bit systems will only come
in a future version of LFS.

I remembered I encountered some difficulties when building a 32-bit
Xen system. PAE support must be enabled. This was mentioned by Pasi.

--
Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Dip(Mechatronics) BEng(Hons)(Mechanical
Engineering)