Re: [Xen-devel] paravirt-dom0: ACPI_PROCESSOR_XEN (bool) depends on ACPI_PROCESSOR (tristate)

On Mon, Oct 05, 2009 at 04:16:23AM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> I see three possibilities to fix that:
> - Convert to tristate and have the load the module if needed.
> - Convert to tristate and have userspace load it via an alias.

This does not work, because it produces recursive dependencies.

Haven't you been asked to _NOT_ do such xen-only changes to core
subsystem code by several people? Somehow I begin to understand why they
tend to ignore you.

Bastian

--
You!  What PLANET is this!
                -- McCoy, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0