[Xen-devel] Xen Archive System Available

Xen Community:

Thanks to Birin at Citrix in Cambridge for solving the mailing list archive issue for the Xen.org community. The system is now up and running with all emails being tracked.

Xen-devel Archives –  http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/

Xen-users Archives - http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/

Also, I had hoped that the changes I did to the header files would bring the complete new Xen.org look and feel to the archive pages but I am still seeing problems; however, I don’t want to cause any more disruption with this utility so I will leave the headers as they are.

Thanks for your patience with this issue.

Stephen Spector

Xen.org Community Manager

T: (772) 621-5062 | F: (772) 365-0338 | M: (954) 854-4257

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx

http://blog.xen.org | @xen_com_mgr