Re: [Xen-devel] sparse M2P table

On 16/09/2009 11:04, "Jan Beulich" <JBeulich@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm in the process of putting together patches to eliminate undue overhead
> resulting from Xen's current assumption on a non-sparse machine address
> map.

It would have been good to announce your intention to work on this on the
list, by the way. I nearly started on this a couple of weeks back, since
sparse-memory x86 systems are in the pipeline now, and one of us would have
been wasting our time. I'm happy to wait for your patches now, of course.

 -- Keir