[Xen-devel] Zombie domU state!

Dear All,

I am looking for an advice about the Zombie state for a Xen domUs. I have observed that certain number of times when I try to shutdown a domU, it ends up going in to a "Zombie" state which does not allow even "destroy" nor "shutdown". The only workaround I could find is to restart the machine to get rid of that domU.

If anyone have some idea about this issue, please let me know why this occurs and if possible the solution to fix it without getting the machine restarted.

Thanks!
Ata

One blink is all it takes for the world to change. One click and MSN India helps you catch up Try it!