From: Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) [mailto:enming.teo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 07 September 2009 15:00
To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; bengheng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Tim Moore; Han, Weidong
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Video Presentation on PCI Express x16 VGA PassThrough
to Xen-based Windows XP Home Edition HVM Virtual Machine

OK I have just reached home after work.

 >Teo,

 >Please can you post your

 >1) lspci output from Dom0 for your VGA card

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation GeForce 8400 GS
(rev a1) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])

01:00.0 0300: 10de:06e4 (rev a1) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])

 >2) qemu log for DomU

Will post later when I reboot with Serial Console

 >3) xm dmesg output

Will post later when I reboot with Serial Console

 >4) Modifications you made to vBAR-pBAR patch

I did not make any modifications to the vbar-pbar patch. I used the 1:1
map patch as provided by Weidong Intel verbatim.

 >Thanks Tim

Thank you.

--
Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Dip(Mechatronics Engineering)
BEng(Hons)(Mechanical Engineering)