[Xen-devel] Xen Mailing List Archive Systems

Xen Community:

Quick update on the issue of the Xen mailing lists no longer creating email archives: I did a recompile of the system to bring in the new header structure of the pages and at some point in the compile, the system shuts down all the threads and puts them in a suspend state. I have been unable to discover the problem and have opened a “ticket” within the Citrix IT department for assistance. I will keep you updated on the progress of fixing this issue.

In the meantime, you can get all archived emails in the following two other ways:

·         http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenWeekly - Sorted summary of every xen-devel and xen-users email on a weekly basis. The current week is at http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/September_4%2C_2009

Once again, my apologies for this issue. I am working to get it resolved as quickly as possible.

Stephen Spector

Xen.org Community Manager

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx

(772) 621-5062