[Xen-devel] Intel VT-d/Neocleus 1:1 mreged code for PCI passthrough

All,

I have compiled a list of the Neocleus patches that were released in Sept 07 and apply to changeset:  15730 (a long time ago!)

It looks like Neocleus have continued development and may have a more recent set of patches, see http://www.neocleus.com/

As a person with interest in this subject, I have registered for their "Insider Programme" but have not received an communication. I am very interested in what they have been working on as it all seems to be behind closed doors ! http://www.neocleus.com/insider.php

Anyway here are the old set of 1:1 patches:

[VTD-NEO][patch 0/6] Intel VT-d/Neocleus 1:1 mreged code for PCI passthrough

http://markmail.org/message/xbk2o4mzz4coufzp

[VTD-NEO][patch 1/6] Intel VT-d/Neocleus 1:1 mreged code for PCI passthrough

http://markmail.org/message/emyygrqw3crbdhjy

[VTD-NEO][patch 2/6] Intel VT-d/Neocleus 1:1 mreged code for PCI passthrough

http://markmail.org/message/kpbxkyvpeiddxnga

[VTD-NEO][patch 3/6] Intel VT-d/Neocleus 1:1 mreged code for PCI passthrough

http://markmail.org/message/wqd3gvgiwwrf7ct5

[VTD-NEO][patch 4/6] Intel VT-d/Neocleus 1:1 mreged code for PCI passthrough

http://markmail.org/message/cdqfuc6pgyz7vqpc

[VTD-NEO][patch 5/6] Intel VT-d/Neocleus 1:1 mreged code for PCI passthrough

http://markmail.org/message/nbx6pk362bdziw4u

[VTD-NEO][patch 6/6] Intel VT-d/Neocleus 1:1 mreged code for PCI passthrough

http://markmail.org/message/m2hyq2ol6r57ghhf

I hope this helps explain that there is a lot more to be done, and from these patches we may be able to extract the relevant parts .. there seems to be a lot of functionality in these patches that may already be present in Xen, but I haven't deeply reviewed the contents (and probably not the best man to do so!)

Tim