Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Paravirt Operations Domain 0 Serial Console Problem

I have both the onboard Intel GMA 4500 and the PCI Express x16 NVIDIA Geforce
8400 GS.

Ng Beng Heng at the University of Michigan has done it. He's using the same
Intel DQ45CB as me.

--
Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Dip(Mechatronics Engineering)
BEng(Hons)(Mechanical Engineering)