Re: [Xen-devel] pvops dom0 20090821 issue (msi)

Hi Qing,

Qing He wrote:

>> if i add pci=nomsi system boots up and everything is fine :)
>
> What userspace program are you using? I can't find these output
> message ("xen control daemon") on my system. Do you get the {xen,kernel}
> dmesg? That may help to identify the problem. And what's your environment?
the system is booting through to this message...this is the message that
/etc/init.d/xend gets started...so, i get pretty much everything, but
the system strangely stalls...to my surprise, system reacts to three
finger salute but stalls after reboot message...

Environment is a PE2900, dual quad Xeon, 24GB ram, 64bit gentoo linux,
xen from 3.4 unstable tree...so 3.4.2-rc1-pre at the moment...

-
daniel