Re: [Xen-devel] Vt-d not working with 3.4.1

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) schrieb:
Dear Marc,

I am aware that bzImage is not related to bzip2 compression at all. In fact bzImage stands for big zImage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vmlinux

In the past, I was able to use bzip2 for Xen kernel in OpenSUSE 11.1 successfully. Why is it I am only able to use gzip now?

The dom0 builder only supports that as far as i know.

Marc