[Xen-devel] Re: [pv_ops domU] 2.6.30.5 - unable to handle kernel paging request / refresh_cpu_vm_stats / vmstat_update

Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:
Does this happen every time, sometimes or just once?

Completely reproducible, however I was wrong about the Xen version - it is 3.2.1-rc5. FWIW, I'm unable to reproduce this on a dev box running 3.4.1. I haven't tried any other Xen versions (we have many running).

Is it new with 2.6.30.5?

Yes.  The last pv_ops kernel we ran was 2.6.29.

Are you using CONFIG_HIGHPTE?

# CONFIG_HIGHPTE is not set

What's the kernel config?

http://p.linode.com/2869

The top of the log appears to be missing.

Full log from another boot: http://p.linode.com/2868

Thanks!
-Chris