Re: [Xen-devel] [pvops-dom0] Adding MCA logging support in pv_ops

On 08/09/09 20:08, Ke, Liping wrote:
> Hi, Jeremy
> Thanks for the detailed comments. I modified below:
> 1. change cs902 to cs: 75ebfa7fbdc
> 2. I renamed mce_dom0.c to mce.c and dom0 related message/variables.
> 3. use #ifdef CONFIG_XEN_MCE instead.
> Thanks a lot!

I pushed this to rebase/dom0/mce, but I haven't merged it with master
yet.  I changed the way the MCE/MCA feature bits get masked: they're
masked in non-dom0 domains like ACPI and APIC, but left as-is otherwise,
since the kernel shouldn't care about them unless CONFIG_X86_MCE_INTEL
is enabled anyway.