[Xen-devel] Xen Summit Asia Program Committee Announcement

  • To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:03:44 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 07:07:01 -0700

Xen Summit Asia is currently scheduled for November 19-20, 2009 at Intel’s R&D Facility in Shanghai, China and is sponsored by both Intel and Citrix China. The first step in the process of putting the event together is the creation of a Program Committee.

The Xen Summit Asia Program Committee has the following responsibilities:

  • Review submitted topics for the event
  • Assist in compiling the final agenda for the event
  • If attending, introduce speakers

I am now accepting “applications” from anyone interested in being on the Program Committee for Xen Summit Asia. If you are interested, please email me at stephen.spector@xxxxxxx. I will be collecting applications until August 15, 2009 at which time I will announce the final Program Committee and launch the topic submission acceptance phase.

Note, I have a new open source event management system in place for the Program Committee and Topic Submitters to leverage so event management will be greatly simplified for Xen Summit Asia.

Stephen Spector

Community Manager, Xen.org

T: +1 772 621 5062 | F: +1 772 365 0338 | M: +1 954 854 4257

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx

Blog: http://blog.xen.org | Twitter: @xen_com_mgr