Re: Re[8]: [Xen-devel] Unable to Configure Xen Dom 0 in Jeremy's PVOPS Kernel

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 03:51:07AM +0800, Teo En Ming wrote:
> Dear Pasi,
>
> The strange part is that I _can_ _install_ CentOS 4.7 32-bit guest, but
> after guest installation completes, the guest won't start using pygrub or
> pv_grub.

How do you install the guest?

> Maybe I am using OpenSuSE 11.1 as Xen Dom 0, whereas the others are using
> either Fedora or Ubuntu as Dom 0 host, so maybe something is broken/missing
> along the way.

So how do you try to start the guest after installation? "xm create guest" ?
or virt-manager?

What's the error you get?

Did you check "xm log" ? "xm dmesg" ?

/var/log/messages or /var/log/syslog on dom0?

do you have selinux or apparmor? Did you disable them?

-- Pasi