Re: [Xen-devel] [XCI] build.git does not work! fails patch apply

iicolsandersii wrote:
Vincent,

I did the following...
# cp config/xenclient_config ./.config
# make menuconfig ---- I do not make any changes in the menuconfig
# make

Everything is perfect till I get this error...

ln: target `' is not a directory: No such file or directory
Applying patch..check-open-pv-log-file
error: patch failed: tools/libxc/xc_dom_core.c:30
error: tools/libxc/xc_dom_core.c: patch does not apply
To force apply this patch, use 'guilt push -f'
make[1]: *** [/root/build/repo/xenclient-xen] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/build'
make: *** [/root/build/build_i686/xenclient-xen-tip/.installed] Error 2

Ok, this one should be fixed. we pushed the patchqueue by mistake from xen-pq to xen tree, but it was fixed manually in only one place, and the other copies we had didn't want to update to a previous commit unless forced to do so (git doesn't lose data). we checked manually that xen is now at the correct revision.

--
Vincent