[Xen-devel] Kemari repository is now open at xenbits

Hi,

Thanks to Ian Jackson, the Kemari repository is now open at xenbits.
You can clone the tree from the following address.

http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/kemari/kemari-v1-unstable.hg

You can build the tree just like you usually build the unstable tree.  The tree
works both on i386 and x86_64.  It follows the xen-unstable tree, and we'll keep
updating when there are chaneges to the mainline.  For more information how to
use Kemari, please read the instruction at our website.

http://www.osrg.net/kemari/usage.html

For those who don't want to prepare a SAN, Kemari can be used with
DRBD which replicates a block device through network.  With DRBD, now you can
play Kemari without a shared disk.  I use the following configuration
for the drbd device for Kemari, and this should also work for live
migration.

global {
}
common {
  protocol C;
}
resource r0 {
  syncer {
     rate 1G;
  }
  net {
    allow-two-primaries;
    after-sb-0pri discard-zero-changes;
    after-sb-1pri discard-secondary;
  }
  startup {
    become-primary-on both;
  }
  on host0 {
    device    /dev/drbd0;
    disk      /dev/sdb1;
    address   192.168.0.48:7789;
    meta-disk internal;
  }
  on host1 {
    device    /dev/drbd0;
    disk      /dev/sdb1;
    address   192.168.0.52:7789;
    meta-disk internal;
  }
}

Any comments or feedbacks are appreciated!

Thanks,

Yoshi