[Xen-devel] Re: [dm-devel] IO controller mini-summit -- Japan, Oct 2009

Hi, Ryo

I'm a fun of IO controller, especially dm-ioband.
I'm interested in a discussiond about issues and
directions for developing IO controller.
Please let me join the mini-summit.

Best Regards,

Akio Takebe

Ryo Tsuruta wrote:
Hi All,

We will hold a Linux IO controller Mini-Summit in Tokyo, Japan
on Saturday, Oct. 17, 2009 -- day before the 9th Linux kernel summit.

This is a good opportunity to meet face-to-face to discuss issues and
directions for developing IO controller.

Details of the summit are still sketchy, so suggestions for agenda
topics are welcome. Please e-mail to me or post on the wiki page at
http://apps.sourceforge.net/trac/ioband/wiki/iosummit
(You need an account on SourceForge.net to edit this page.)
The final agenda will be formed by consensus of the attendees.

Please join the summit if you are interested.

Thanks,
Ryo Tsuruta