[Xen-devel] RE: How is the virt_hv_start_low used in compatible guest

>>> "Jiang, Yunhong" <yunhong.jiang@xxxxxxxxx> 07/08/09 9:22 AM >>>
>When consider the memory add situation, the size can't be
>adjusted, so I disable this adjustment if we support memory
>add, do you think it is ok?

I wouldn't welcome this - instead, the maximum range of
memory ever expected to be added should be controlled by a
command line option for that purpose. And even without such,
instead of completely avoiding the adjustment, it should be
done assuming the maximum amount a 32-bit domain would
ever get to see (128Gb), which would still make the hole
smaller than it is on a 32-bit hv.

Jan