Re: [Xen-devel] What is the current state of Dom0 kernel support?

On 07/08/09 15:14, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 11:29:30AM -0700, Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:
>
>> On 06/26/09 11:21, Tim Post wrote:
>>
>>> Is it possible for you to set up a blog just for this? I think many
>>> people are just going to pull your tree, it would be really, really nice
>>> to have a feed to pull so we know when to pull and update .. especially
>>> when the next merge window closes.
>>>
>>> As if you didn't have your hands full already :) Perhaps something on
>>> xen.org just for kernel development?
>>>
>>> Sorry if something like this already exists.
>>>

>> No, its a good idea.  I'll sort something out (and poke me if I don't
>> appear to do anything in the next few days).
>>

> Btw what's the current tree people should be testing? xen-tip/next or
> rebase/master?

rebase/master is what I'm currently working on.  It's work-in-progress,
but it works for me at the moment.  I'd appreciate any test results you
have.  (I don't yet have a fix in there for your PAE issue however.)

I'm planning on renaming these branches to xen/... and proposing they
become the basis for ongoing work.