RE: [Xen-devel] nographic=1 but still have a vga adapter

> Does anyone know if it is the CL5446 driver that doesn't support
> standby, or if it is qemu's implementation of the CL5446 that doesn't
> support standby?

Our backend Cirrus VGABIOS extension does support S3 but I found that the
Windows Cirrus driver was impeding S3 for CL-GD544 but allowing it for
CL-GD7548, CL-GD7555, CL-GD7556 and more.  You could expose one of these device
ids but then you might have to make additional changes in the backend to
support these device ids.

Kamala