RE: [Xen-devel] Host S3

You might want to look for enter-s3.sh script.  Since host S3/resume is
impacted by different components running on the system and since XCI build
already ensures that the components built by it plays along with host S3, you
might be better off with XCI build so as not to chase yet another issue you
might possibly run into that XCI build might have already taken care of...

Kamala