Re: [Xen-devel] Teaching pygrub about FreeBSD disklabels

To be considered for inclusion please post the patch in-line in an email to
this list (or post it as an attachment). Also include a concise changeset
comment ending with a signed-off-by line, indicating acceptance of the DCO (
http://elinux.org/Developer_Certificate_Of_Origin).

 -- Keir