Re: [Xen-devel] lockup with: Time ISR/1: Time went backwards: delta=......

Forgot some system specs:

- Q45 chipset
- Q9400 quad core processor
- 64bit dom0(debian lenny), started HVM with windows XP

Starting an PV domU with kernel 2.6.18.8-xen doesn't give these messages
and doesn't lockup the box.

--
Best regards,
 Sander                            mailto:linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx