Re: [Xen-devel] Question on QEMU and P2M

Wei Huang writes ("[Xen-devel] Question on QEMU and P2M"):
> I am facing a qemu-dm problem when setting up 1GB page table to P2M.
> Any suggestion of suspicious code areas to look at?

This is unlikely to be a problem in qemu-dm; qemu-dm gets told the
guest-physical of IO requests addresses by Xen.  I would suggest that
the starting point would be xen/arch/x86/hvm/io.c and its subroutines
and callers.  That's the place where the IO requests are collected and
sent on to the device model (ie, qemu-dm).

Ian.