[Xen-devel]blktap2 overwrite the file in /usr/sbin create by blktap?

Before introduce blktap2, we always use the blktapctrl tapdisk in the /usr/sbin
which is create by blktap. But after that when i make install in tools(i do not
want to use blktap2), i find those file is overwirte by blktap2. This means i
must have to use blktap,. So Is this means blktap is unused?  Also i find there
will be some error with blktap2 which will be ok in blktap. Why i need to use
blktap2 instead blktap? Is there any config for me to chose use blktap?

Best Regards
--yang