Re: [Xen-devel] why sector number not match block number?

Sucan Zhang wrote:
and then to show sector number i had written, i expect to see 78B51 or 78B52 sector number. but none of then display, can you tell me why?

I believe you need to add the offset of the partition in which the file is located. If you're using LVM then you'll also need to go through the physical extent mapping shown by lvdisplay -m.

jch