Re: [Xen-devel] Experimental results for VGA passthrough

I noticed that Xen does not boot if only the Intel IGD is present and
selected, i.e. only one graphics device.

Also, I'm not able to get high resolution if I passthrough Intel IGD and
install the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator driver. Ironically, I can
get higher resolution and color if I remove the driver. Has anyone
encountered similar observations before?

- Beng Heng