[Xen-devel] Re: Merge Xen (the hypervisor) into Linux

On Fri, 5 Jun 2009, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> Right.  We should get rid of all the HIGHMEM kmap crap that cripples all
> the code.

Now you're starting to understand.

However, the difference between Xen and highmem (which I do hate, and
which took a long time and lots of effort to get done) is how many people
care. And in particular how many kernel developers do.

Until you can face these obvious facts, please just shut up. Ok?

                        Linsu