Re: [Xen-devel] Experimental results for VGA passthrough

  • To: "Beng Heng, Ng" <bengheng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Jean Guyader <jean.guyader@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 07:55:25 +0100
  • Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 23:55:58 -0700

Could you tell me if it works with a Vista guest or a linux hvm guest?

The page fault and the screen still stays on Windows issue are due to
the lack of FLR in your kernel. Doing a FLR on the graphic card before
booting and when the domain shutdown will fix those.

Thanks,
Jean