Re: [Xen-devel] Network drop on domU (netfront: rx->offset: 0, size: 4294967295)

On Fri, 29 May 2009, M A Young wrote:

On Fri, 29 May 2009, Dennis Krul wrote:

We've encountered the same problem. (We're using your packages btw, thanks
for publishing them ;)

For what it's worth, you can work around the speed issue by disabling TCP
segmentation offloading (ethtool -K ethX tso off).
(You should disable it in your dom0 on all interfaces and in the domU as
well.)

Unfortunately there is no apparent way to disable tso when kickstarting a
domU, but other than that the speeds are back to normal.

Thanks for that, it fixes my problem as well.

Actually, I spoke too soon, the problems are still there (I think I was fooled by a quiet period straight after applying the changes).

        Michael Young