Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Issues while running Xen with new RR scheduler

Ian Jackson wrote:
It doesn't have its own terminal emulator so stuff just scrolls into
your xterm scrollback which is far more sensible.
xterm scrollback:
* Is much more limited in scope, if you want to see what happened 5000 lines ago
* Can't be searched through / grepped easily
* May disappear if something in the boot path clears the screen.

The last one is the most annoying to me. But if it could be used with script -f, I'd probably switch to it from minicom. (We actually have serial console devices here at the office, so I don't need minicom.)

-George