[Xen-devel] Re: Pesky '#define current' in mini-os/sched.h

Ferenc Wagner, le Tue 28 Apr 2009 21:43:17 +0200, a écrit :
> > Just take that implementation and it will get compiled in.
>
> Sorry for sounding dense...  How do I "take that implementation"?  I
> guess you don't mean cut&paste, do you?

Yep.

> >> No, it does not require it for the bootloader.  My plan is to port the
> >> grub-emu userland tool instead, and finally patch kexec on that, just
> >> like you did with grub1.
> >
> > Err, I didn't port the userland tool, I ported the bootloader.  The
> > userland grub1 tool does not even include code to boot kernels,
> > actually...
>
> Yes, it's all the same for grub2.

Err, does grub2 compiles ncurses into the bootloader too?

> but neither is applicable to c-stubdom, where the Makefile stops at
> creating an archive.  I can't add -lncurses there...  And generally I
> feel like being on a totally wrong track, as this part doesn't seem to
> involve minios at all.

Oh right, sorry.  The final link is not done there but by the minios
paragraph of stubdom/Makefile.  You can either set APP_LDLIBS to
-lncurses there, to override the empty default of mini-os/Makefile, or
add -lncurses to APP_LDLIBS in the ifeq($libc),y) section along others.

Samuel