Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Pesky '#define current' in mini-os/sched.h

On 27/04/2009 20:42, "Ferenc Wagner" <wferi@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Simply removing it works in my case, but I guess there are cases when
>>> it is needed, aren't there?
>>
>> Of course, everywhere it's used inside minios.
>
> Ok.  Till then, may I ask for your help to integrate ncurses into
> minios?  I'm not familiar with the build system.  Basically, I think I
> got the ncurses library built for the minios target, but can't use it
> in my c stubdom yet, it get undefined references:

The simplest fix would be to wrap the '#define current' in a '#ifdef
__MINIOS__' region. The cleaner fix would be to partition minios headers
into private vs. public and not include the former from the latter, and keep
the latter namespace-clean.

 -- Keir