Re: [Xen-devel] xen.git branch reorg

Boris Derzhavets wrote:

 In meantime time i see,  that 2.6.30-rc3&rc2&rc1-tip are affected.
Solution is the same as on Solaris xVM Linux DomUs about one
year ago - is to disable checksum (nothing else) offloading at Linux DomUs ( CentOS 5.3, Ubuntu 9.04)

/usr/local/sbin/ethtool -K etho tx off

OK, that's a good lead.

Ian, do you remember the story around this checksumming stuff? Has something dropped off netback (or front) that we need?
I will run "tcpdump" through this weekend to find out what's going
wrong. To be honest,  i have experience with catching checksum offloading
failure via tcpdump's  capturing only on Solaris Nevada xVM ;)
But, i'll post the logs captured anyway.
Just a brief instruction where to run tcpdump ( and what command line keys are needed ) would help a lot.

Actually, I think that's enough to go on for now.