[Xen-devel] RE: [Patch] [HVM] Limit MTRR virtualization for VMX guests to 8 registers

Keir,
   You are right. The problem I was trying to fix was observed on RHEL5.3 Xen,
and I don't see that issue with the xen-unstable tree.

Thanks & Regards,
Nitin
Linux Open Source Technology Center, Intel Corporation
The Mind is like a parachute; it works much better when it's open.