Re: [Xen-devel] Re: NX related build failure in latest pv_ops dom0 hackery tree

Hi Jeremy,

> Christophe Saout wrote:
> > Ok, that seems to help.  Also, there was an unfortunate mixup of the
> > kernels.  The xen-tip/next kernel actually works fine as well (it's just
> > my merged one that didn't).  Sorry about that.
> >

> !?  When I diffed them, there were hardly any differences, and nothing
> which seemed relevant...

Ok, my mistake again.  Clearly I lost track of all my kernel versions
yesterday night.

Yes, the xen-tip/next fails in exactly the same way (AHCI "IDENTIFY
failed") as my merge (on top of 2.6.30-rc1-tip).  I also merged in the
latest tip (2.6.30-rc2-tip) with the same result.

        Christophe