Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [patch 2/4 v2] ioemu: Do slot parsing inside of next_bdf

Simon Horman writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [patch 2/4 v2] ioemu: Do slot parsing
inside  of next_bdf"):
> It depends what you mean by an old xend (do you have a particular
> version in mind) and I will need to re-check, but I don't think
> that those changes break compatibility.

I just meant that since you were submitting corresponding patches to
xen-unstable and qemu-xen-unstable, I was worried that you might
introduce a cross-version incompatibility.  Reviewing the parsing code
by eye didn't reassure me so I thought I'd ask.

I'm trying to be better about keeping version-skewed versions of the
trees compatible, as not doing so makes many things much more
difficult.  Anyway, thanks for the reassurance in this and your next
message.

Regards,
Ian.